One does not see, one does not hear and one does not speak. The three monkeys with the names Mizaru (see no evil), Kikazaru (hear no evil) and Iwazaru (speak no evil) originate from a Japanese proverb based on one of the teachings of Confucius. Today the three monkeys are known as Minai, Kikanai and Iwanai.Over the centuries they have become a symbol of civil courage and are popular as lucky charms. The statues are ideal for decorating aquaria and terraria. They also make a good desk decoration and, according to traditional Japanese belief, even bring you and your animals good luck!The funny monkeys are guaranteed to be the highlight of any aquarium or terrarium. The smooth surface makes dirt, e.g. from algae, easy to clean.Since they are made from a safe, inert material (polyresin), they do not affect the water and clarity.
Product benefits at a glance:
- ideal for decorating aquaria and terraria
- they also make a good desk decoration
- the smooth surface makes dirt, e.g. from algae, easy to clean
- made from safe, inert material (polyresin)
- does not affect water quality and clarity