The universal high-performance sealing and bonding adhesive suitable for use both above the water and beneath the water. The underwater adhesive cartridge is particularly easy to use, setting new standards in adhesive and bonding processes. Take the cartridge in your hand, press the lever with your thumb and apply the underwater adhesive in the required thickness. It couldn't be simpler! The underwater adhesive is free of solvents, isocyanate and silicone and is therefore harmless to all animals and plants. The product is compatible with marine water and can also be used to stick and repair pond liners. The underwater adhesive is ideal for sticking down decorations and ornaments and for repairing leaks in aquaria or terraria. A leaking aquarium is a nightmare for anyone who keeps an aquarium, especially after the shops have shut or at weekends or on public holidays. The adhesive is therefore an essential item in the "emergency kit" in any household with an aquarium.
Product benefits at a glance:
- universal high-performance sealing and bonding adhesive suitable for use both above the water and beneath the water
- exceptionally user-friendly cartridge with single-handed action
- free of solvents, isocyanate and silicone
- harmless to all animals and plants
- suitable for use in freshwater and marine water aquaria and in terraria
- Please be sure to observe the information and instructions provided in our safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
Danger notice: H229: The container is pressurised: it may explode if heated.
Safety notice: P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke.
P251: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P410+P412: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C/122 °F.
EUH208: Contains N-(3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl)ethylenediamine and trimethoxyvinylsilane. May cause allergic reactions.